SUbheader

On Tuesday morning the pastors of Lutheran Saints in Ministry gather in Fairborn Ohio to discuss the texts for Sunday.

These are the contributions that are brought to the table.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Note

There are now three years of commentary and Greek Study on the lectionary readings of the RCL available on this Blog. Yes, Pr. Fourman and I have written our way through the entire cycle of the lectionary once at this time.

What next? Well ,the Greek text is fairly stable, so we will continue posting updated versions of what we posted 3 years ago. The comments I made throughout the years will continue to be available and I will link to them as I write new thoughts - unless I think I was utterly crazy in the past, then I won't. But in general, you can continue to come and think along with us.

We hope you will  be blessed by our work.

Pr. Kruse

No comments: